TERMS & CONDITIONS
If Ship & Shore chooses to cancel or reschedule any tour due to COVID-19 safety issues, or
because of restrictions imposed by any local, state or federal agency, or by any venue, all affected guests will receive TRAVEL VOUCHERS in the amount equal to what they paid for that tour.
There will be NO CASH REFUNDS for any cancelled or rescheduled tours due to Covid-19 or any other pandemic, or any local, state, or federal mandated related issues.
If a guest chooses to cancel a tour once they have used their TRAVEL VOUCHER to pay
for that tour, there will be NO CASH REFUNDS or any additional travel credits.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please Note: Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. will not be held responsible for any cancellations, omissions, changes or substitutions by any restaurant, theater, hotel, motel, vessel, venue or supplier of goods or transportation, for any reason including, but not limited to: acts of terrorism, weather conditions, unforeseen disease or pandemics, any act of God, or any uncontrollable event.
Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. will not be held liable for any injuries or damages to any guest or passenger while on a prepaid tour or activity, either in or out of the state of Florida.
Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. will not be held responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items including luggage, packages, goods or items of value while on a Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. tour.
Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damages or losses to a parked vehicle of any guests, while they are on a Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. tour.
FOOD or DRINKS, of any kind, are not allowed onboard any Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. motor coach (except for bottled water).
By paying for any prepaid Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. tour package, the above terms and conditions are accepted and agreed upon by each guest, without exception.
* Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. at any time, by its sole discretion, or in the interest and/or safety of its guests, reserves the right to deny service to anyone at anytime, for any tour or element of a tour package, either in whole or in part.
ALL GUEST CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING*
The date of the received written cancellation will be acknowledged as the cancellation date.
Cancellations or no-shows 14 days or less: NO REFUND.
*Cancellations 15-30 days: TRAVEL CREDIT for a future tour.
*Cancellations more than 30 days: 100% REFUND.
Premium seats are non-refundable.
Cancellations 45 days or less: NO REFUND.
*Cancellations 46-60 days: TRAVEL CREDIT for a future tour*.
*Cancellations more than 60 days: 100% REFUND.
Note: Premium Seats and A.C.T. fees are non-refundable.
Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc. does not offer any "travel insurance".
Ship & Ship & Group Tours, Inc. does offer their "10-90 A.C.T. Plan".
The "10-90 A.C.T. Plan"
1. This is NOT insurance.
2. This plan is offered for overnight tours only.
3. This option is for those guests wishing to extend their time for cancellations.
4. To qualify for the "10-90 A.C.T." Plan, a guest must pay an additional charge of 10% ( over & above their tour price ).
5. This additional 10% charge must be paid at the same time as the applicable tour is paid for (it is non-refundable).
6. COVID-19 related tour cancellations are not covered by, or included in this plan.
BENEFITS OF THE PLAN
* A guest may cancel their paid reservations up to 14 days before the date of their tour and still receive a refund or travel voucher.
* A minimum penalty of 10% of the original tour price will be forfeited (kept by Ship & Shore Group Tours, Inc.).
* The guest may receive up to a 90% refund or credit for the original tour price
(Premium Seats & A.C.T. fees are NOT refundable).